The Danaos ISM Maritime Software is designed to provide the launch platform of any shipping company preparation and certification to ISM requirements.
It provides the backbone of the efficient maintenance of the maritime ISM system once the company is certified and ensures continuity of compliance. The degree of automation provided ensures that minimum human intervention is required for application the closed – loop principle of the ISM code. New tools in training and administrator open new horizons not only in light of the ISM but in the most efficient utilization of a company’s human resources on board and ashore.
The basic structure of the ISM Administrator is consistent with the Danaos Ship Management Suite for office and vessel. A complete and integrated safety, quality and information system can be built giving the shipping company the benefits of a unified platform to build its competitiveness.
- ISM Manual Administrator: Version Control – Prior and future Version Generator – Distribution control – Document oriented structure – Cross-referencing – Shipboard, Professional and office manual integrated approach – Search capability. (Optional: basic Approved Manual.)
- ISM Checklist Administrator: Flexible specification of checklist items – version control – Distribution control – Frequency specification – Dynamic form generation from checklist items. (Optional: Analysis of on board performance of drills and procedures – Monitoring of safety system – Electronic transfer of forms and results).
- ISM Training Assistant: Preparation of training sessions – Creation of Company training schemes – Preparation of Quiz – Evaluation of trainees – Multiple choice interactive trainer – Manual Interactive instructor. (Optional: basic ISM training package and quiz.)
ISM Operation :
- Accident Reporter:Recording of accidents and near-misses – Conditions, details injuries recording – Statistical evaluations – Near miss correlation analysis – Accident causal analysis – Follow-up of accidents – Documentation control – Corrective action control – Graphical presentation of statistics.
- Safety and Audit Inspection:Flexible definition of inspection items – Scheduling of inspections per vessel- Planning of Inspector visits – Archiving of inspections – Recording of Deficiencies. (Optional: Archiving of inspections photos – Comparative/evolutionary item analysis – Quality/Safety deficiency reporting – Internal/Statutory audit follow-up).
- Drill Administrator:Preparation of applicable drills per vessel type, flag and trade – scheduling of drills – Record Keeping – Participant recording.
- Seminar Administrator:Scheduling of seminars – Allocation of participants – Record keeping for execution and participation.