Store Control Module is specially designed for stores supply for shipping companies.
- Supports departmental division and follow up.
- Provides automation of the complete supply cycle (Requisition-Quotation-Order-Delivery-Invoice) without data transcription in any intermediate stage.
- Optimizes supply quantity and supplier selection process. Informs supply department with pending requisitions per department, critical stores requirements, requisition progress and pending quotations, orders, deliveries, invoices. Deliveries per department for time periods, historic prices. Evaluates quantity requirements with automatic unit conversion. Complete inventory with evaluation. Informs management with moving average cash-flow requirements, covering last six months and projecting next six.
The correct management of onboard supplies, including spare parts, hardware, safety equipment and more is a difficult, yet crucial task. A task that just got easier through the release of DANAOS’ new barcode application.
Danaos BARCODE software is fully synchronized with the DANAOS Green Supply Chain Management Modules in order to ensure consistency between actual inventories and the information contained in clients’ corporate database.
– Assigns a unique code to each item in the DANAOS Supply Module
– Produces unique barcode labels for each item
– Keeps a complete log of which users have performed which task
– During inventory:
– Displays item descriptions on the handheld barcode scanner in order to ensure that the correct item has been scanned
– Gives users the option to scan each item or to scan the item once and then enterthe quantity manually
– Performs a validation between the scanned items and the database entries in order to ensure consistency
– Synchronizes inventory data with vessel databases and then sends it back to the headquarters database through synchronization