Associating Performance/Efficiency & Environmental Sustainability
The concept of environmentally-friendly shipping is embraced by more and more companies and Organizations, worldwide. WAVES™ Fleet Performance Management goes beyond efficiency and performance. By utilizing maritime data analytics accentuates and optimizes clean technologies as well as environmental initiatives in order to achieve greener terrain and bluer seas. Continue reading “WAVES & Environmental Sustainability”
DANAOS BUSINESS ANALYTICS consolidates and integrates data stored either in DANAOS ENTERPRISE Suites and/or other data sources (including web files, ASCII, .XLS files etc), providing dynamically personalised dashboards and assisting maritime organizations in the decision-making process.
Continue reading “DANAOS Business Analytics”
The integrated approach of all the functions of a ship management company in one integrated system provides the appropriate infrastructure to support maritime specific KPI’s setup and monitoring.
The new Danaos Web Enterprise Solution has this functionality as built-in. A mechanism to enrich the maritime KPI’s library is available. KPI’s definitions and their arguments are user defined and may be published easily to the system. A framework of utilities is offered to cover the publishing procedure. Members of IT departments or even users can create, compile and test different KPI’s without risking the integrity of the system.
Maritime KPI’s monitoring mechanism provides the appropriate feedback either to a specific department e.g. operational, technical, crewing etc. or to the management. Feedback gives to operators, superintended engineers and other a clear objective picture of their performance, allow them to identify gaps and plan future improvements. Results of KPI’s scoring may be used also for demonstrating performance to 3rd parties and/or business partners.
This module is designed for multi-Company, multi-Group, multi-Currency Accounting support. Reporting is available to perform all levels of Consolidation. Novel architecture enables dynamic chart of Account definition. Support of Voyage Accounting and Analysis, Running Cost Reporting, Cash Flow Analysis including accruals. Suitable for Ship management, Ship owning, Ship holding Groups, Operators, Agents, Bunker Traders, etc.
- Monitoring journals between more than one open financial periods.
- Compatible with SOX Rules.
- The data entry screens, the report parameters, and the user defined reporting provide the user with maximum flexibility.
- Security system with user defined roles and tasks, ensures access rights for selected users.
- User Defined Chart of Accounts and ability of reorganization of accounts according to the needs of the company.
- User Defined Chart Types for further Analysis of COA
- All available reporting can be exported to Microsoft Excel for further manipulation.
- Voyage Accounting data entry and reporting is fully supported.
- Automatic calculation of Exchange Differences and Revaluation.
- Automatic creation of Inter-company Transactions.
- Automatic Calculation of Prepayments between more than one financial periods based on the allocation period of running expenses.
- Ability to scan or attach all types of documents on transactions.
- Breakdown of Running Expenses (Accruals) based on the allocation periods.
- Automatic Closing – Opening of financial period (ability of reverse procedure is available).
- Year End Closing entry per vessel/company is automatically created.