The Danaos Bunker Dashboard Application is a user-friendly Client Server Application based on Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) library. Its structure is designed in such a way that all manual procedures may easily be computerized.
The Danaos Bunker Dashboard Application helps users and distributed teams improved their knowledge base, collaborative efforts, productivity and performance. Additionally, the Bunker Dashboard helps in supplier management, claim monitoring, improving reporting and trending while adding data integrity and security.
The Bunker Dashboard Application allows users to manage all aspects of the bunker fuel requisition, purchase and analysis. The software allows users to:
- Customize the program with their setting and frequently used trading partners and areas.
- Manage all open inquiries.
- Manage vessel, port, supplier, agent, lab, claim, and reminder databases.
- Generate an inquiry to the suppliers in a port via email.
- Compare the offers received from the suppliers.
- Generate a stem confirmation between the buyer and the seller with the buyers and sellers’ relevant clauses and notifications to interested third parties.
- Generate stem amendments and cancellations.
- Manage all closed orders.
· Create and email customised inquiries
· View all active inquiries for you and your staff
· Tools to evaluate offers from suppliers (quality, prices)
· Create and email customized stem confirmation amendments and cancellations
· Ensure proper approvals are received
§ PROFILE MANAGEMENT:
· Manage all aspects of multiple company profiles
· Store vessel details (IMO, Specs, etc)
· Create Customize fuel spec requirements
· Store frequently used inquiry templates to facilitate inquiry coverage
§ MANAGE AND EMPOWER STAFF:
· Corporate inquiry visibility – scheduling
· Foster Collaborative environment
· Allow time for strategic planning
· Flags and alerts
§ MANAGE CLAIMS:
· Enter and track claims
· Keep settlement logs
· View pending claims
· View settled claims to monitor trends by port/supplier
· Access Claim Forms
§ VIEW PORT INFORMATION:
· Identify the suppliers in a port
· View the recent transactions in a port
· Know who to send inquiries to
· View types of fuel supplied
· Manage the Port Profile: barging rates, calling instructions etc.
§ VESSEL TANK STATEMENTS:
· Import reports from Master
· Compared to ordered quantities and issue claim if necessary
· Monitor and evaluate supplier and barge performance
§ FUEL TEST RESULTS:
· Enter Lab Results
· Compare specs to ordered standard and issue claim if necessary
· Compare multiple barge deliveries
· Track vessel’s fuel diet
§ CONTROL POST FIXTURE ACTIVITIES:
· Accounts Payable
· Credit Lines
· Document Management
· Audit trail and approvals
§ In-depth Reporting:
· Lifting history by port, vessel and supplier
· Recap transaction details
· Accounts Payable
· Compare pricing to market indicators
The Financial Document Controller module aims to adapt each company’s internal document workflow and to optimize the procedure in a digital environment. This module automates the procedure of protocol registration assigning a unique protocol number to any incoming invoice or other official document. It also stores the scanned image of the physical document. The new document record is forwarded to each department of the company according to a predetermined workflow that is parametric and can be set (and updated) by the Administrator. Depending on the agreed process for each department, the authorization for the invoiced amount is recorded, if the document is an incoming Invoice. The module can also register the Accounting Entries (in case the document is an Invoice) where the case refers to a single Supplier Crediting, or even a complete Debit/Credit entry with the appropriate allocations to the respective cost centers, in case those actions are performing during the Protocol registration. This module is fully integrated with the other relevant Danaos applications such as Supply, Accounting, etc., and updates the incoming documents. It also has the ability to handle contracts documents.
The integrated approach of all the functions of a ship management company in one integrated system provides the appropriate infrastructure to support maritime specific KPI’s setup and monitoring.
The new Danaos Web Enterprise Solution has this functionality as built-in. A mechanism to enrich the maritime KPI’s library is available. KPI’s definitions and their arguments are user defined and may be published easily to the system. A framework of utilities is offered to cover the publishing procedure. Members of IT departments or even users can create, compile and test different KPI’s without risking the integrity of the system.
Maritime KPI’s monitoring mechanism provides the appropriate feedback either to a specific department e.g. operational, technical, crewing etc. or to the management. Feedback gives to operators, superintended engineers and other a clear objective picture of their performance, allow them to identify gaps and plan future improvements. Results of KPI’s scoring may be used also for demonstrating performance to 3rd parties and/or business partners.
Spare Parts Control Module is specially designed for spare parts supply and integrated follow up for shipping and offshore companies.
Provides automation of the complete supply cycle (Requisition, Quotation, Order, Delivery, Invoice) without data transcription on any intermediate stage. Optimizes supply quantities and supplier selection process.
Information is produced for the technical department and the management. Technical department has full and easy control over requisition and order status pending quotations, orders, deliveries and invoices. Also, complete inventory with evaluation and historical prices paid or quoted. Management has moving average cash-flow requirements covering last six/three months and projecting next six. Complete cost analysis per system is obtained at any stage.
Store Control Module is specially designed for stores supply for shipping companies.
- Supports departmental division and follow up.
- Provides automation of the complete supply cycle (Requisition-Quotation-Order-Delivery-Invoice) without data transcription in any intermediate stage.
- Optimizes supply quantity and supplier selection process. Informs supply department with pending requisitions per department, critical stores requirements, requisition progress and pending quotations, orders, deliveries, invoices. Deliveries per department for time periods, historic prices. Evaluates quantity requirements with automatic unit conversion. Complete inventory with evaluation. Informs management with moving average cash-flow requirements, covering last six months and projecting next six.
The correct management of onboard supplies, including spare parts, hardware, safety equipment and more is a difficult, yet crucial task. A task that just got easier through the release of DANAOS’ new barcode application.
Danaos BARCODE software is fully synchronized with the DANAOS Green Supply Chain Management Modules in order to ensure consistency between actual inventories and the information contained in clients’ corporate database.
– Assigns a unique code to each item in the DANAOS Supply Module
– Produces unique barcode labels for each item
– Keeps a complete log of which users have performed which task
– During inventory:
– Displays item descriptions on the handheld barcode scanner in order to ensure that the correct item has been scanned
– Gives users the option to scan each item or to scan the item once and then enterthe quantity manually
– Performs a validation between the scanned items and the database entries in order to ensure consistency
– Synchronizes inventory data with vessel databases and then sends it back to the headquarters database through synchronization