Designed to support all types of calculations associated to a Voyage Estimation. Including a large and extensible port distances data base, the system permits on line checking of more than one vessel for the same job, Permits “What if” suppositions by interactive variation of all associated figures when modifying one of the estimation parameters. All necessary terms are already included in the system and easily retrieved. The system handles multiple cargos/parcels and unlimited number of loading and discharging ports
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Vessel Nomination
- Cargo Nomination (COA)
- Multiple Cargoes
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Hire in / Voyage in Calculation
- Round Voyage calculation
- Optimum Speed
- Laytime calculation
- Quick Voyage Estimation
- Combine Voyage Estimates
- Voyests Group Comparison
- Fully Load Cargoes
- Auto Stem Bunkers
- Optimize Loading Bunkering
- BP, Netpas and Danaos Distances/ Routing/Map
- Voyests Options Comparison
- Historical data retrieval
- COA Management
The Danaos ISM Maritime Software is designed to provide the launch platform of any shipping company preparation and certification to ISM requirements.
It provides the backbone of the efficient maintenance of the maritime ISM system once the company is certified and ensures continuity of compliance. The degree of automation provided ensures that minimum human intervention is required for application the closed – loop principle of the ISM code. New tools in training and administrator open new horizons not only in light of the ISM but in the most efficient utilization of a company’s human resources on board and ashore.
The basic structure of the ISM Administrator is consistent with the Danaos Ship Management Suite for office and vessel. A complete and integrated safety, quality and information system can be built giving the shipping company the benefits of a unified platform to build its competitiveness.
- ISM Manual Administrator: Version Control – Prior and future Version Generator – Distribution control – Document oriented structure – Cross-referencing – Shipboard, Professional and office manual integrated approach – Search capability. (Optional: basic Approved Manual.)
- ISM Checklist Administrator: Flexible specification of checklist items – version control – Distribution control – Frequency specification – Dynamic form generation from checklist items. (Optional: Analysis of on board performance of drills and procedures – Monitoring of safety system – Electronic transfer of forms and results).
- ISM Training Assistant: Preparation of training sessions – Creation of Company training schemes – Preparation of Quiz – Evaluation of trainees – Multiple choice interactive trainer – Manual Interactive instructor. (Optional: basic ISM training package and quiz.)
ISM Operation :
- Accident Reporter:Recording of accidents and near-misses – Conditions, details injuries recording – Statistical evaluations – Near miss correlation analysis – Accident causal analysis – Follow-up of accidents – Documentation control – Corrective action control – Graphical presentation of statistics.
- Safety and Audit Inspection:Flexible definition of inspection items – Scheduling of inspections per vessel- Planning of Inspector visits – Archiving of inspections – Recording of Deficiencies. (Optional: Archiving of inspections photos – Comparative/evolutionary item analysis – Quality/Safety deficiency reporting – Internal/Statutory audit follow-up).
- Drill Administrator:Preparation of applicable drills per vessel type, flag and trade – scheduling of drills – Record Keeping – Participant recording.
- Seminar Administrator:Scheduling of seminars – Allocation of participants – Record keeping for execution and participation.
Combining accurate vessel added resistance and sea-keeping data with best of breed weather forecasts, the Danaos SeaRoutes Decision Support System navigates your particular vessel through the oceans optimizing bunker consumption and passage time according to the market conditions.
Although the Danaos SeaRoutes system is producing voyage plans, weather forecasts and voyage summaries to be used onboard and ashore, it is totally different from the various other weather routing systems in the market today since it suggests the best path based on the detailed parameters of each vessel and the prevailing market requirements. If used as a mail service, no onboard installation is required, the optimization algorithm is executed ashore and the results are sent to the Master as a routing advice through a small email message (position mail).
Therefore there is no need for weather forecast data to be sent onboard, avoiding unnecessary communication load and/or consequent weather forecast information degradation, as other systems in the market do. The Vessel Operator is not involved in voyage planning procedure because the system does require a voyage plan suggested by the user, as needed by other systems. Only the current Vessel position / current time and destination position are required. The success of the system is based on detailed mathematical calculations performed at a dense array of sequential nodes placed on the course (every 5-10 miles).
Danaos SeaRoutes is the result of an EU supported research project, emphasizing the need for innovative systems that improve the quality of services, minimize the weather risks optimizing the passage cost and addressing optimally the inherited differences between the charterer and the operator. SeaRoutes has been thoroughly evaluated in different vessel types, with significant savings in bunker consumption with optimal vessel time utilization.
Regulatory Compliance System (RCS) enables the Shipping Companies to enter corporate and statutory rules and regulations into a module which will check current vessel status as updated by the office and onboard by maintaining electronic forms populated with data from the system
The System will alert the office onboard and the executives in the office for any potential non-compliance WELL AHEAD of non-conformity
The user will see all ALERTS in a single window.
The system proposes the mitigation plan by almost completing the e-forms required to rectify the non-compliance. This may reduce the burden of non-compliance from human mind to the system